Thomas is a very simple access control concept based on electronic escutcheons that are configured and managed with the TiSM PC Security Management application.
Some of the feature of these escutcheons are :
- Operate in combination with the Nemef EL49XX and EL51XXX doorlocks
- The have 3 different usermodes : Stand-alone , Offline and Online
- Ultra Low Power Consumption : +/- 5 years on 2 AA batteries
- Configuration and monitoring with an onboard RF interface : 868Mhz
- Suited for 13,56 Mhz RFID Mifare identifiers like ISO cards and tag's
For more information please contact Henry Jonker of Gerrit Koops.